Looking for great ROI?
JCA Arts Marketing has helped hundreds of cultural organizations of all sizes and genres increase earned revenue through data analysis. Most of our clients enjoy a return on investment of 5:1 or better from their collaboration with us, enabling them to meet and exceed financial and artistic goals through evidence-based ticket pricing strategies.
Using ticketing data from your CRM system, we'll engage your stakeholders to establish:
- Single ticket prices for a season's worth of performances
- Subscription prices for a full or partial season
- Other options including "Create Your Own" and "flex" passes.
Dynamic Pricing + Discounting
After an initial pricing study, our experts can help throughout your season in creating revenue management strategies to raise prices and/or offer discounts.
Using the same data we collect for a pricing study, JCA Arts Marketing examines how your house could be scaled to optimize revenue. Our fully customized collaboration will answer questions such as:
- Where do patrons prefer to sit?
- Which seats sell first, and last?
- Why do some sections sell better than others?
- What messaging is your house scaling communicating to your patrons?
- How can micro-zoning work for you?
Revenue Management Application (RMA)
The RMA is an application that provides mission-critical metrics and data visualizations that give you vital insights regarding pricing, revenue forecasting, and patron behavior. We recommend the RMA to implement your pricing strategy and make in-season adjustments.
Pricing consulting is just one of several revenue optimization services offered by JCA Arts Marketing.
To help your arts & cultural organizations succeed, talk to JCA.