What if everyone was on board?
What is a "CRM Readiness Assessment"? A multi-faceted, cross-functional assessment that addresses a holistic set of questions:
- What is your current patron experience?
- How does that compare with your desired patron experience?
- What, where and why are there gaps?
- What will it take to close those gaps across three key areas: People, Process, Platform (i.e. system)?
Our assessment starts with a two-hour workshop that includes:
- A business-school-type CRM case study
- An introduction to best practices from organizations within and outside the arts
- Implications to the organization of what has been discussed in the workshop.
We then conduct discovery sessions with your key operational teams, analyze existing data and reports, and deliver a set of recommendations (people, process, platform) and next steps towards achieving your desired patron experience.