What if everyone was on board?
A CRM Readiness Assessment is a multi-faceted, cross-functional assessment that addresses a holistic set of questions:
- What is your current patron experience?
- How does that compare with your desired patron experience?
- What, where, and why are there gaps?
- What will it take to close those gaps across three key areas: People, Process, Platform (i.e. system)?
Our assessment starts with a two-hour workshop that includes:
- A business-school-type CRM case study
- An introduction to best practices from organizations within and outside the arts
- Implications to the organization of what has been discussed in the workshop.
We then conduct discovery sessions with your key operational teams, analyze existing data and reports, and deliver a set of recommendations (people, process, platform) and next steps towards achieving your desired patron experience.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive the latest tips from our consultants on fundraising best practices, optimizing your technology, and more.